A big girls guide in a skinny girls world

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Full Figured Fashions for The Bodacious Lady



Curves, curves and more curves. As a woman it’s nearly inevitable to be without curves and unfortunately society today looks at curves as fat and a bad thing(which in some cases it can be). However, society, you need to learn that curves are a natural entity of a woman’s body. Let her flaunt her stuff. To you women out there that are curvy don’t let society get you down because you have a full figure. Instead, turn your back on modern skinny fashion and find full figured fashion that will look fantastic on you and your full figured body.

~Finding Full Figured Fashion? I can help you with that!

Believe it or not there are stores out there waiting for you to clamor at their doors in realization that just because you’re “big” doesn’t mean you can’t be fashionable. No longer should you be wearing frumpy baggy clothes that do nothing more for your body than add bulk. Find the full figured fashion that compliments your body and those bodacious curves. Don’t be afraid to show what you have. You can be sexy in full figured fashion. You can be chic in full figured fashion. You can be sophisticated in full figured fashion.

Here's a few sites I happen to love, that you can try:

  1. http://www.torrid.com/torrid/index.jsp
  2. http://www.ashleystewart.com/ashleystewart/
  3. http://www.kiyonna.com/
  4. http://www.bandlu.com/
  5. http://www.monifc.com/

3 Comments:

At May 31, 2013 at 9:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
It's always useful to read articles from other writers and use something from other web sites.

Feel free to visit my website ... Dragon City Cheat Engine

 
At June 1, 2013 at 5:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say
that this write-up very compelled me to try and do
it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great post.


My web blog :: Microsoft Office Gratuit

 
At June 7, 2013 at 8:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thanks, However I am encountering difficulties with your RSS.

I don't know the reason why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting identical RSS issues? Anybody who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

My web site :: Psn Code Generator

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home